Craig L. Fuller
Chairman, The Fuller Company
Craig Fuller arrived in Washington, D.C. from California with the Reagan Administration in 1981. He served eight years in the White House, first as Assistant to President Reagan for Cabinet Affairs before becoming Chief of Staff to Vice President George H.W. Bush during the second term of the Administration. He co-chaired the President Bush Transition and then entered the private sector in Washington leading public affairs consulting firms, associations and serving as an officer of a major consumer packaged goods company.
Most recently, he served as the president and CEO of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Completing the five years he agreed to serve, he remains in the Washington, D.C. area as the leader of The Fuller Company, a strategic consulting group he organized when he initially left government in 1989.
He has been active in aviation policy matters as the recent chairman of the RTCA and a member of the NextGen Advisory Council. In early 2014 he was appointed for a three year term to the FAA's Management Advisory Council. He also serves as a director of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce wherer he is a member of the Executive Committee.
- Chairman, Redbird Flight Simulations
- Chairman, The Fuller Company
- Member, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA),
Management Advisory Council (MAC)
- President and CEO, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Executive Vice President, APCO Worldwide
- President and CEO, National Association of Chain Drug Stores
- Managing Director/Board Practice, Korn/Ferry International
- Senior Vice President, Philip Morris Companies Inc.
- President, Hill & Knowlton Public Affairs
- President, Wexler, Reynolds, Fuller, Harrison and Schule
- Co-Chairman, President-Elect Bush Transition
- Chief of Staff, Vice President George H. W. Bush, The White House
- Assistant to President Reagan for Cabinet Affairs, The White House
- US Chamber of Commerce, Board and Executive Committee
- Capital Automotive REIT (former director)
- Stillwater Mining Company (former director)
- Aviation Advisory Board, MITRE
- Kennedy Center Board of Trustees (former Trustee)
- Recreational Aviation Foundation Board of Advisors
- Lightspeed Foundation Board of Advisors
- Monday Morning @ NACDS
- FirstMonday/monthly electronic newsletter [SUBSCRIBE/FREE]
- STEPPING STONES TO SUCCESS - Kindle [Click Here]